Saturday, January 2, 2016

I got a fun compliment today!!

At my current job, I am only a supervisor probably once or twice a week. Honestly, it's one of my favorite things to do at work. I'm able to help my frontline coworkers resolve their day-to-day dilemmas, and I try to find ways to make everyone have a better day.

As I was walking back out from a break, I overheard one of the interns talking to our manager. "I think Elly's rubbing off on me. I've started giving everybody pep-talks!" I asked her what she meant. "Well, I've started noticing people and telling them when they're doing a good job." I guess I'm making more of an impact at work than I thought I was! Mini victories! If that's the way I'm rubbing off on somebody, I can feel proud of myself for what I do and how people view me.

No comments:

Post a Comment